martes, 12 de abril de 2011

The music that I like.
When I’m sad, I usually listen to romantic music, because make me remember a person very important in my life, who is not already with me because doesn’t care about me. I like a group called Camila. This is a Mexican group composed by three members, I like it because with all their songs I fell identify. The letter of all it songs are so good. My favorite song is called “Mientes” I like this song because there is a person that always lies to me and make me fell so sad, because and  always believe it all he says me..
Other singer that I like is Katty Perry; their songs are so good when I’m happy I listen it.
When I’m in my home, with my grandfather all the Saturdays we listen to rancheras, because he like it so much and I like me too.  Is radial program is called “Las rancheras  de  oro” in the radio Doñihue.
I like so much listen to music, but it’s a long time since I don’t  listen music because in my laptop I don’t have new music, and here in Santiago I don’t have  a radio or mp3.

4 comentarios:

  1. nooo!!

    listen romantic music is more sad!
    is better listen to onfire music for be happy...

    :)

    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi pauly!
    I listen romantic songs when I sad too ...
    well see you!!
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha, i think you would depress yourself even more if you listen to romantic themes.

    c ya

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What is your favourite Ranchera group?? Very good!!

    ResponderEliminar