martes, 26 de abril de 2011

I'd like to visit...

The country I would like to visit is Egypt, because I consider that it is the more beautiful and important civilization that has been in all the times. (If I could go there I’d go alone).
I would like to visit this country because I love history of their culture, interesting me to know more about the discoveries that the Egyptians made in the areas like: mathematics, astronomy and human anatomy; the accuracy with predicted the equinoxes and solstices, the lunar cycles and the hidden secrets of the pyramids, it’s position with respect to the sun and the perfect la alignment between the pyramids and the some stars (the brightest).
I would like to know how without the technology they could come to find so much for their time were very advanced; and I would like to know more about their religious beliefs, the importance of their gods, and the meanings what had for them, the life and the death (understood like another life).
Now, I don’t like to live there; I’d had been in this country when that culture was at its best time.
I think that this culture is really amazing and deserves to be remember FOREVER !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario