martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My favourite piece of technology.

 My favourite piece of technology is my laptop. The first laptop was created in 1981 Epson HX-20.  The laptop is a portable computer, that don’t weigh much (between 1 kg- 3 kg), and is very easy to carry.
I have my laptop since 2009 when I arrive at the university. I use it every day when I arrive home after the university and when I’m bored and I don’t anything else to do. I like because in my laptop y can listen to music, to watch movies, watch videos, search information, do my homework, store information, and that I like so much is that I can chat whit my friends, I can use wherever, is very easy carry it, don’t need much space and don’t need connected to electricity because it have a battery that about 3 hours.
I don’t like about the laptop is, that without Internet I can’t do so much, because in internet is all the information, is very necessary have internet to be connected.
My life without it, would so different, because whit my laptop I can be connected, and I can do my homework on line with my classmate, without having to leave home, and I can download books, without having to go to the library.

2 comentarios:

  1. The laptop is a technological object very useful, I think that definetely I can't live without it.

    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like my PC is too necessary!!!

    ResponderEliminar