martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

I think the best day of my life was the day when I saw the marks of PSU in internet, was near Christmas in 2008. I was very nervous I didn’t know my score and I was afraid to take less than 600 points. Were 00:00 hrs and the page doesn’t load, had collapsed!!!, I couldn’t see my score.
When I can see the page, and I saw my score, I couldn’t believe it !!! I reached more than 600 points I could apply to the university that I wanted, but there was another problem, but that doesn’t mean that I could stay in the university. I apply to the university and I had to wait again the results. Again I was very nervous I felt it was the worst thing if I couldn’t stay in the university.
I know the results days before my birthday, I can’t believe it !!! I had been selected to enter at the university, I was very very happy!!!; really I don’t believe that I can do it.
My family can’t believe, they told me that I don’t could enter at the university; also they told me that there wasn’t money to found the university. I was very sad because I don’t know what to do, I had to pass the tests, I had to stay at the university but in my home everyone told me that I couldn’t to go at the university because it was very expensive. But I have credit and I could go to study. I was very happy!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. for me was a sadnness moment when I did know the marks of PSU because my family hope more of me!!

    and they to scold me :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. for me it was a terrible moment! I was so nervous too. =P
    Good for you !!! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that situation is very stressful!!!

    ResponderEliminar