martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Books

My favorite book is Cien años de Soledad writes by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, a Colombian writer.  He had write many books like Relatos de un naufrago, Crónicas de una muerte  anunciada, El coronel no tiene quien le escriba in others. (I have read most of his books)
 Really I don´t chose the book, I read the book because tell me in the high school. At the first I didn’t like it because I couldn’t understand it; I confounded the character of the story because almost all they have the same name, but when I continued read I love it!!
I don’t remember if I bought it in the street, or if lend it me and I never give back to the person. I never give back the books that lend me; least if is a book of Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
This novel belongs to the literary genre magical realism. A mixture of reality of the everyday world and a little magic. Cien años de Soledad is a novel about a man called Jose Arcadio Buendía, her wife Ursula Iguarán and all their family.
Is a story very interesting and very entertaining. Tells the story about how Jose y Ursula founded the town of Macondo, how their familily grew and how with the time eventually disappeared without leaving any descendant.  
In general I like all the books that the autor had write, but I like more Cien años de soledad , because was the first book that I read and I loved it the story and especially the character Melquíades, the gypsy, how was all the novelties of the world to the region, novelties like flying carpets, crystal balls, etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario