viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First term: the good and bad



My name is Paulina  I’m 21 years old, I’m studying Education I’m in the fourth  year, and I  like so much that I’m studying because I believe  that   through education we can change the world.
I’m  from Doñihue , it is a pleasant and beautiful place. I like listen to music and go to walk to the hill after had rained.
I think that the good happened the last term was that I approved all subjects and there aren’t protests. I had the best subject of the world: MATH with the best teachers: Jorge and Gina. I liked so much, (I would like be math teacher), I learned many activities to do with the children at the school, I learned how to work with the Japanese, Chinese and the Korean abacus, and how to work with the binary system. I make my practice in the good school, where I learned so much of all children… and I don’t remember anything bad of the last semester.

1 comentario: