jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

the country I'd like to visit

In this ocation I'll write about the country that I would like to visit: ITALY. 
The first reason is because I think this culture has made a big contribution to the world history in subjects like: arts, religion, politic, especially in laws.
I would like to meet the roman Colosseum,  to meet Venecia and to eat the truth Italian pizza too. To walk toward  to one fountain and make a wish.
I would like to meet this country too, because is the place where was born Maria Montessori and her innovative educational methodology.  This methodology interest me, because is a one methodology that have like center the child and the work focused on the interests and needs of each children. and the teaching school materials are wonderful.
 I would like to visit Italy, to meet, to study and to learn  more about this methodology.

The principal reason to visit this country, to me, is to visit the opera Montessori. If I had enough money I would travel to Italy right now.

1 comentario:

  1. My boyfriend visited Italy the last week and he visit French and Spain too in her "tour of studies" and we like to go in our honeymoon!!

    ResponderEliminar