viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

The best holidays.



I think that the best holidays of my life had been the last national festivities. I could go to my home for one week, I missed my family.

For three days I went to the home of my cousin in San Vicente de Tagua Tagua, with  my cousins went to the Fondas. We went in one fonda called La Terremoto, where  there was good music of the years 70’,  80’ and ’90, there was Karaoke too. The prize to who song, was one terremoto of 750 cc.

 I had a really good time, I song,  and I  laughed so much of the people drunk. I met many people very nice, friends of my cousins. I met one boy very very funny, he was so drunk and he told me he was the better in all that he did. He was very egocentric. If he didn`t be drunk I believe that I punched.
 
I drinked one Terremoto, and eat many choripan.

The others days I was in my home in Doñihue, sharing with my family and muy best friend. In Doñihue I could’t went to the Fondas because all the people told me that it was so boring.

4 comentarios:

  1. What fun, I like it, very Chilean.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Paulina; this is very funny. I don't like fondas very much but I know they are places where people have so much fun as you did. Its is a good post and very well written. I knew you could. Keep working like that! Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the fondas are a good place to go to enjoy for a little time; besides just are for only once a year.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have a lot of favourite holidays and in this oportunity I wrote about the golden wedding of my grandparents...

    I like the choripan too the problem is the calories!! you can gain weith...

    ResponderEliminar