viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Pets


In this ocation I’m giong to write about  my pets.

Well I don’t relly like much the animals, but in my home now there is a cat,  is called niña. Is in our home since approximately  five years ago, belong to my mom, is the color gray whit black. Is  a cat very big, is like if be fat. Before we had many cat but always lost their.
Once time we had, with a ex boyfriend, a rabbit, it was called CAMILO, it was so beatiful, we bought in one market when it was very little. It was are so little that it had fit in one cage to birds. Since we bougth we had to go every day to market to go fetch some leaf of lettuce and some carrot.  After of one month  we had to change of a him cage because it don’t wonted fit , it had grown a lot. We had to make it a new cage, with more space to run and to jump. In some acations we had to carry to the bed to sleep. 

Well…the relationship is over and never more saw the rabbit because I could’t have it in my home because my cat could kill it, besides in my home there aren’t enough space.

1 comentario: