viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

How green I am



Well… really I’m not very green, sometimes I try to be it,  but is difficult to me, because hardly every products, that I consume are very contaminant to the planet.
That I do it, to be a green person, and try to contaminate less,  is to recycle the tetra packs box, and when I have to print some works to the university, I did it at the back of the sheets that I have been used.
I have been use many box of the cereal, matchbox, cylinders of toilet paper, to make many teaching material: like puzzle, geometric shapes, to representation of numbers, letters, etc. With the caps of the bottle, to make the child can sort, classify too. And this way I can show them what all we can to do with these materials.
 Besides when I’m at the school I try to teach to the child to don’t throw trash to the street.
When I’m in my home I try the turn off the light that when we don’t use it, and turn off the television because usually is switch on.
But that I’m really important to me, is protect the WATER, I always turn off the water tap and when I was brushing my teeth. I try to take short shower, and use again the water when still is clean.
When is the hour's planet I turn off the light for the hour.

1 comentario:

  1. I did class in the school about diferents topics and I use recycling material because is easy, cheap and you can do a lot of things with the children!!

    ResponderEliminar