viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Doñihue


Well… today I’m going to talk about the town where I am from: Doñihue. This town is located 23 km near the city Rancagua in the sixth region. This place is surrounded of hills; its name Doñihue means: lugar de cerros, It’s a very quiet place. This town is small, and there connect the urban and rural landscape. Doñihue is famous for its Chamantos weaving loom, and for Chacolì  a typical drink of there. Each year between June and July for 3 days is celebrated in Doñihue La Fiesta del Cacholi, where is commemorate the year when was found the town.  It sells handicrafts typical of the town, food and some drinks  like Chacoli, Pihuelo and Navegado. Besides in the gym of the town to make a show with many guest artists. There are some children games too. I like to go this celebration because I can to see my friends and play taca-taca with their.
But that I like more of Doñihue is the celebration of  The summer nights of Doñihue, each year, in the last week of January in the Stadium of Doñihue it’s celebrate this party, each night there are many guest artists, like singer, comic and dancer of the TV.  Sell crafts, food, drink and games. It make a competition of the song, who wins the competition receive $500.000, any person can participate. I believe that the best of this celebration are the guest comics. Every night it’s free, except the last night.
I like to live there, I like the landscape, the people  and the celebrations, there,  are my family and my friends, I couldn’t change my town for any place of the world.

1 comentario:

  1. I would like to visit your home in Doñihue and to go to the Chacoli`s party!! jeje

    ResponderEliminar