sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

Future job


Hi, today I’m going to talk about my future job.
Well… I study education, because I think through education we can change the world, and I think that the university has given me many educational tools, to become a good professional, a god teacher. I believe the best what university has given me has been, it’s show me the importance to know the sociocultural context of the child, the importance of the significative learning. That the teacher is the class, is not the only person in possession in the absolute truth.  Besides the mathematics class I liked so much, because I would like to be a mathematics teacher. I learned to make many funny activities to make with the child. I love mathematics!!!
But the university doesn’t given me all that I need, like I was think would to do it. For this reason before graduate me, I would like take some courses about other educational methods, in other institutions.
When I finish my studies at university, I would like take a continuing education course of primary education, but I think the first that I will do, is comeback home in Doñihue, to can to work there.
About my future job I hope can work in a little school near my home, this school is near to the hills, the landscape to work there is so beautiful, and I hope to be the best teacher to the children and what all that I teach their, seem their necessary and useful to their life.
I believe a one of my weaknesses is that I am a little insecure about my knowledge in some subjects.
My principal strengths is that I love that I studied, I know that I can make a good class according the child needs.


1 comentario:

  1. in the university "you learning about the life" you don`t learn how will be a good teacher with tools
    jajajajjajaja xD

    tinkhers great!

    ResponderEliminar