viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Music



In my free time I like listen to music, and the music that I like to listen is reggaeton, some cumbias and romantic music in general. But I don’t listen to music alone, I listen to music with my roommate, and the music that we listen it depends of our  state of mind: when we are happy  we listen cumbias and sometimes reggaeton, I prefer to listen reggaeton, she prefer  to listen cumbias, and when we feel sad, we listen romantic music.

 We share the same tastes of music, is fantastic, her favorite singer is Adele, and I like Adele too, we like the lyrics of all her song, my favorite song of Adele is make you feel my love. My favorite group is Camila,  I love all their lyrics songs.

Sometimes we listen only her music, and in the other ocations we listen that I like me. Sometimes she plays a song, and then, the next song it play me. We don’t have a radio, so that, we listen to music from our laptops.

In general we listen to music every day, between the 9 and 11 of the night. The music that more we taste is the romantic music, besides to listen, sometimes we sing the song.

Every day when I go to take a shower wear with me, my telephone to listen to music there; there I listen the radio of the telephone. To listen the music relax me, I think is the best.

1 comentario:

  1. I like to listen to music all the day, it is relaxing for me and in the morning is necesary for to wake up and in the gym i love listen my music in my MP4

    ResponderEliminar